With my free time, I have been checking off a mental to do list of things I can take care of before the baby arrives:
- I made 4 freezer meals ~ 2 lasagna and 2 chicken pot pie. I am considering more if time allows.
- I have set up payments for all my bills in October ~ preschool, credit cards, car payment etc. Nothing like a late fee or waking up in the middle of the night remembering something important was due.
- My fridge and freezer are stocked with food and snacks so lunches will be easy and no one will be hungry while Dad is in charge.
- I have cleaned and set up all my Halloween decorations. I know once this baby comes I will never get around to it and who doesn't want to start celebrating Halloween a few days early!
- I have re-read a few chapters in some of my favorite childbirth books and am ready to tackle another unmedicated birth!
- I have my bags packed ready to go to the hospital. I bought a couple new shirts and lounge pants to wear at the hospital and when I get home....so while feeling tired, sleepless, overwhelmed and probably more I don't have to feel grungy.