8 Mommy Tips Learned in the First 8 Weeks
1. Rest, Rest, Rest ~ take the time to heal
2. Help, Help, Help ~ don't try and be superwomen, when people offer graciously accept
3. Feeding Time ~ everyone is just going to have to wait when your feeding the baby
4. Trust your Gut ~ Henry was very fussy and I took him in at 2 weeks and found out he had acid reflux. Prevacid ~ what a lifesaver
5. Bag Balm ~ perfect remedy for diaper rash
6. Siblings ~ my older boys have absolutely loved holding and interacting with Henry
7. Binkie Holder ~ no more screaming "Where's the Binkie??"
8. Enjoy ~ they are small for such a brief time just enjoy it!!
Other tips from Moms out there?? I would love to hear from you.