Hey, I am back from my California trip. I extended my trip two more days because.......
Adam flew home early for an interview and I thought: "If I have to make this trip by myself (those of you who know me, I am not a road tripper!) with two little boys, I am going to wait as long as humanly possible." So I left today.
5:00 a.m. left Tina's house
7:00 a.m. McDonald's, Barstow CA.
12:30 p.m. Wendy's, St George UT
1:30 p.m. Flying J, Cedar City UT
4:45 p.m. Home
10 things I was able to identify as enjoyable about my drive home!!!
10. Boys slept the first 1 1/2 hrs. before sun came up
9. Joshua Trees
8. LA freeway, minus traffic
7. Snacktime CD, by Barenaked Ladies
6. Sausage Egg McMuffin
5. Animal books Tina gave me for trip home
4. My oldest Son, totally the best little helper ever!
3. 1st grade homework to pass the time
2. Boys slept the last 2 hours of trip
1. Got home before the sun went down!!!