Monday, August 10, 2009

Cherish Bound

I have been really excited to share with you "my story", my Cherished Bound story. A few weeks ago, I was invited to a night of storytelling. This event was hosted by Cherish Bound, a Utah based company specializing in helping customers create "family stories" in book form. I spent the evening with other local bloggers hearing from two amazing storytellers; Wendy Gourley and Bruce Jensen. (Pictured above is me (middle) with Marie (L) and Kitty (R)).

I was also given the opportunity to make my own Cherished Bound story book. I came home that night really excited. I wanted to make 2 books for each of my boys; stories all about them. I thought they would get a kick out of a book all about them. Who ever gets to have that?The website is easy to navigate and customer friendly and designing my book was fun. My biggest challenge was sorting through all the photos I wanted to use. I had 16 pages worth of photos!! I just couldn't decide. I can't wait to get my books back and start enjoying them with my boys.

Cherished Bound also is a sponsor for the Mt. Timpanogos Storytelling Festival. The festival is celebrating its 20th year and I have the opportunity to go and participate. A weekend of storytelling with my family, I can't wait!

3 comments:

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

That sounds like so much fun. What a creative way to capture memories! And a treasure they will enjoy and be able to pass down. Love it. I need to check it out!

Fahrenheit 350° said...

I can't wait to see your books, and I'm definately inspired to write my story! (bad photo angle btw!!)

noodle and lou said...

oooh this is so cool! thanks for sharing the info...i have to check it out!! happy weekend:):) xoxo...jenn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin