Tuesday, November 30, 2010

8 Weeks

8 Weeks! What a joy this baby has been. I've learned alot this time around and three kids can be a juggling act for sure. I did give myself a slight advantage by waiting 5 1/2 years, but in the end I still only have 2 arms.

8 Mommy Tips Learned in the First 8 Weeks

1. Rest, Rest, Rest ~ take the time to heal
2. Help, Help, Help ~ don't try and be superwomen, when people offer graciously accept
3. Feeding Time ~ everyone is just going to have to wait when your feeding the baby
4. Trust your Gut ~ Henry was very fussy and I took him in at 2 weeks and found out he had acid reflux. Prevacid ~ what a lifesaver
5. Bag Balm ~ perfect remedy for diaper rash

6. Siblings ~ my older boys have absolutely loved holding and interacting with Henry
7. Binkie Holder ~ no more screaming "Where's the Binkie??"


8. Enjoy ~ they are small for such a brief time just enjoy it!!

Other tips from Moms out there?? I would love to hear from you.

5 comments:

Ella said...

Oh my Goodness!! Look how big he is! He is so cute!!! I'm not sure what I could add to your great tips, but here's one bundle those little baby's up!! Mom's its cold out side and taking your baby's out with out being completely covered up is crazy. I see so many moms carrying their baby's with out a coat or blanket or some times with out a pair of sock's on their bare feet or a hat on their little heads. Preventive medicine is the best medicine. Ok That's all I have . Enjoy that precious baby.

Wendy said...

He is soooooooo cute! He has grown so much in the last few weeks. Thanks for the tip on bag balm, I have a new gd and will tell mom about it.

Unknown said...

Yep, I so need a binky holder!

jabeybaby said...

I have a 9 week old with reflux and the fisher price rock n play has been a lifesaver. His medicine (zantec) helps alittle but that cradle has been awesome, he'll sleep for 5hrs at night in it, well sometimes :-)

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

He's such an ittle!! And I love that elephant clip.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin