Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dream Dinners

Today for my Mid Week Munchies post I want to talk about a company I have gotten to know over the last couple weeks: Dream Dinners.

In a nut shell: Dream Dinners is a easy convenient place that helps you prepare your families meals. When I was invited to attend an evening of cooking with Dream Dinners I jumped at the chance. This business idea has always intrigued me and I wanted to find out for myself what it was all about.
They started out by providing us dinner: Toasted Pecan Chicken with 2 side dishes: broccoli and candied yams. It was a delicious meal!! After dinner, I started making my 3 family style meals. I choose: Lemon Chicken Piccata, Cheese Lover's Manicotti, and Kentucky Pork Chops. Here I am with Emily of Freshly Baked making our Manicotti Meal. Including myself there was about 15 of us making meals together, including my little sis Kitty!

The ladies behind Dream Dinners in Orem, Utah are Danielle and Jean. They were wonderful hostess and really helped me in my meal making process. They were fun, friendly and I wish the night had lasted longer. Each meal had its own work station and all the ingredients were easy and handy in the preparation process. In all, minus that chatting and fun, it took me about 40 minutes to make my 3 meals!!

The following week my family and I ate our meals. It was really nice to know I had three meals all ready to go before the week even started. I knew they would be yummy, hearty and all prepared by me. I absolutely loved the Lemon Chicken Picatta!! It was amazing! The chicken was juicy and tender and the lemon sauce hit the spot. It was my favorite meal of the week. The Manicotti was very good and the Kentucky Pork Chops...I honestly think I made it wrong. Kitty made the same meal and she really liked it. I think I did something wrong in the preparation process.

Over all I loved the experience I had at Dream Dinners. They have locations across the country if they are as nice as Danielle and Jean you're gonna love it too.

6 comments:

Fahrenheit 350° said...

This is a great review! I too thought it was a great experience and a lot of fun! And yes! The Kentucky Pork Chops were awesome!

Jill K said...

How nice to not have make random McDonald's runs when you don't feel like cooking dinner.
What a great place!

blushing rose said...

What an interesting concept. Hadn't heard of this company. I could get used to it ....

TTFN ~Marydon
If you haven't entered our giveaway, go to our Nov. 1st post.

amy smart said...

I've been to that Dream Dinners. It is fabulous!

Danielle Mahoney said...

Thanks Pamela for the great review! I am glad you liked your dinners so much, I love sharing my passion for food and family with others.

Camille said...

oh, my mouth is watering already! As much as I've heard about Dream Dinners, I need to go visit!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin