Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Wrap-Up


Just thought I would do a little Christmas California Wrap-Up 2010. Here is our tree Christmas morning. I love the sunlight in the room, I love the frosted tree, and I love all the presents!! This picture doesn't do it nearly justice. I AM CONVERTED: FROSTED TREE next year.

We re-enacted the Nativity.
The boys got Red Ryder BB Guns, and we hid them just like in a Christmas Story. 6,000 BB pellets. Oh, it was glorious.
Adam got me this amazing perfume. The fragrance is Marigold and I love it. (purchased: Anthropologie)

Too cute!
This is the only family Christmas picture we could muster. Christmas Eve Night, Thousand Oaks, CA. 2010
Not our best.

4 comments:

Barb said...

What a lovely family....glad you had a great Christmas!

Ella said...

Well at least you got a family pic!!! :) That tree is very pretty!

tammy said...

Love the baby garland, Love the tree!! It was frosty and beautiful!

Camille said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Did you come home to a porch full of neighbor gifts? :) P.S> Did the boys shoot their eyes out with their BB guns? ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin