Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back to School

 School Started today. Man, the summer has flown by. My kindergartner starts in one week. I thrifted this apple about 9 years ago, its from Fisher Price and as it rolls it makes music. I don't know what it is but it always reminds me of school.

I am currently working on this project (see below) but my machine is on the fritz. I am taking it in today to be looked at. Hopefully it is an easy fix and I will be sewing by sunset.

************************************************************************
Update: Took my Bernina in and there has been a safety re-call which is why my machine keeps magically turning off. They estimate about a week turn around because the part must be ordered. Dang! I've been putting off a  few embroidery projects...looks like I will be cracking those out. 
post signature

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Ahh yes, Happy Apple! Love him here too! We have two of them, found them when my boys were just a few months old. He will be making his appearance again soon, with my little girl due. I just hope my 2 year olds don't throw him through the TV...

Stacy Henrie said...

I've got a second grader this year and a kindergartener too! Hoping to get lots done during their sister's afternoon nap. :)

Kristin said...

I love that background fabric. So glad you're showing what you're working on, and wondering how you find the time!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin