Thursday, November 17, 2011

A little peak....




I've got a million things to get done today for the Quilt Retreat tomorrow. I am so excited it is almost here!! It is going to be an ultra inspiring weekend. Here is just a little peak into a couple "surprises" I have been working on for the attendees. Too fabulous!!

 I'm calling these my "envelope bags" so easy! Next week I'll have a tutorial to make some yourself.
Half Dresden zipper pouch. This beauty measures 14" by 8" perfect for a small sewing or knitting project.

post signature

4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

They're adorable Pamela! Good Luck tomorrow -- I know you guys will have a great time!!!

Amy said...

How fun!
I have meant to tell you that I wished that I had the time to come to your retreat, but I just couldn't fit it in this weekend. I bet it will be a blast though!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Oh, I love them both! That envelope is so great, and the zipper pouch?! Awesome.

Linda B said...

I am especially fascinated with your article. I value this article for the well-investigated substance and marvelous wording.
End of lease cleaning Mitcham

Blog Widget by LinkWithin