Monday, July 6, 2009

Material Obsession



Over the holiday weekend I bought a book I just couldn't live without! My dear friend Jeanette told me about it: Material Obsession by Kathy Doughty and Sarah Fielke. Isn't that a great title, they have a wonderful blog you need to check out.

I want to make all the quilts inside this book, especially the one on the front cover. Don't you love the Dresden Plate pattern?! This is such an inspiring book, the photos and ideas are amazing. I can't wait to get started. I promise to show all of you something soon!

Happy Monday!

5 comments:

A & E said...

i love the quilt on the cover! it's beautiful. my great grandma made quilts that were just out of 'scraps' but are my most favorite.

Ella said...

I have to see this book.I got a new pattern also, it is the mini merry go round.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking EVERYWHERE locally for this book...
I think I have to just buckle down and go on amazon.

I hate waiting for it to ship.

Jackie's Stitches said...

I love the front cover too! I think the polka dot fabric just gives a modernish twist to a block that is an old favorite!

Fahrenheit 350° said...

I am absolutely in love with quilting, and I was sure you made that quilt before I saw it was a book cover! Gabe can attest, he heard me gasp! I can't wait to see it in person!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin