Monday, April 27, 2009

Our Trip to Legoland

We had a great trip to Legoland! We had been looking forward to it all week. It was a very fun, even though the weather was overcast and cold (it even sprinkled on us once!)

The Legos were amazing! They statues and models were so interesting and intriguing. The engineers have designed the most amazing displays, we could have stared for hours.

White House, Obama's Inauguration


Statue of Liberty

New York City

My two complaints about Legoland were: #1 Legoland was not open long enough. Only 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. We couldn't get through even half park in one day. 2nd: The rides were just o.k., they were more like a amusement park then a theme park. I wanted to see more Lego inspired rides.

4 comments:

Fahrenheit 350° said...

Holy smokes! That is amazing! Looks so much fun! I want to come next time!

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

What an awesome trip. I want to go someday.

Rebekah said...

looks like a fun trip! Isn't it amazing what you can do with legos?

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

So Fun! On that second picture I totally thought those were real people for a second. I'm like, "that's not Adam"!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin