Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Moms Who Make It

I am so excited, tomorrow I am going to the Moms Who Make It conference!! I can't wait to meet other moms and tell everyone about the Art Shopppe.

~Moms Who Make It is the ONLY Conference dedicated to strengthening moms in all facets of their life and/or business; we're empowering the whole woman. Successful moms and mom entrepreneurs will teach powerful strategies and skills to help you achieve the strong, peaceful, fulfilling life of your dreams.~

Mini Classes, Lunch, Moms, Guest Speakers and much much more. I'll take lots of notes and tell you all about it when I get home.

3 comments:

Ella said...

That sounds fun!

Heather said...

Thanks for stopping by and for the great potato salad recipe. I do not usually like hot potato salads, but this one was very yummy! I made it with some left over grilled Italian sausage and the smoky flavor was awesome.

Have a good time!

Heather

Sandy said...

sounds like an excellent conference

thanks for visiting me

Blog Widget by LinkWithin