Friday, October 7, 2011

Sewing Summit Attendee


The Sewing Summit

I am leaving shortly for the Sewing Summit. {Squeal} I feel like this is finally a blogging conference for ME. Sewing, Fabric, Desgin and Socializing. I am meeting up with some ladies {only a few of them I know} to do some thrifting in SLC. Fingers crossed I find some great things. I will be back next week with a full report on classes, blogger, fabric and much more!!

If you want to follow all the buzz on twitter check out hashtag #sewingsummit. Especially me and what I'll be tweeting @pamelacardwell.

Packed and Ready to Go.



post signature

2 comments:

Dana - Old Red Barn Co. said...

It was so great meeting you at Sewing Summit Pam!! Look forward to getting to know you better.

Ella said...

Looks like fun!!! Hey those bag's sure are cute!!! Someone must L♥ve you!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin