Thursday, March 26, 2009

C.S. Lewis



I am currently reading this book. and am thoroughly enjoying it. It is a short (150 page book) but is caulk full of insightful, thought provoking ideas about where do we go after this life. My book club had a really great conversation about the characters and their so-called "sins" or "shortcomings" last night. There was even a character named, Pam, who was all too familiar. With so many wonderful books out there, you might want to add this to your: TO READ LIST.

4 comments:

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Great book! I love C.S. Lewis. My hubby and I are currently reading The Screw Tape Letters and Mere Christianity together. We can never read one book @ a time. We constantly have a few going @ once. I guess we are ADD in all areas of life. :)

Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Hey Pam, Thanks for joining in the fun for *star week* Can't wait to see what you find :)

Rebekah said...

we have this book and my husband has read it. I'll definitely have to read it soon.

Fahrenheit 350° said...

This book sounds wonderful! I should give my book club another go!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin