Thursday, March 12, 2009

Novelty Candy

Last weekend, we were out shopping in Salt Lake trying to find a sectional for our basement. Finding a sectional is so frustrating, there are so many factors that come into play. We have to turn a corner and it has to comfortable, big enough blah, blah, blah! I won't bore you with the rest, knowing my husband and I we will still be searching for a sectional this time next year.

So, while shopping we decided to recharge ourselves and the kids with a little sugar. We stopped into a Novelty Candy Store and let the kids pick a treat. My seven year old went crazy over these Army Gummies:

We really did have a lot of fun playing with "Bazooka Bob" and "Rifleman Rich". These treats remind me of the 70's t.v. show M*A*S*H!

Every heard of this Candy? Not me, but my husband informed me I had not really lived until I had tried Razzles. Who knew "First it's Candy...then it's Gum". My three year old loved them.

6 comments:

Anna M. said...

Razzles are a fun treat. =) It was so fun to meet you the other night. I'm glad that you'll be quilting with our group! Your quilts you shared were beautiful...I loved them! Your blog is really fun, too! =)

Fahrenheit 350° said...

My favorite are the lego candies - not so much to eat them... but to enjoy. It really is the simple things in life that make everything better.

babies said...

that looks fun! we only have more traditional-shaped candy, even spiders are a challenge to find.

and... congratulations, you have won yourself a doll!

Amy said...

I love the old time candy. We recently introduced Thomas to Pop Rocks. He loves them, but he tends to stick his tounge inside the package and lick everything instead of dumping them out in his mouth. Oh well, I guess it is less damage to his teeth.

Liz said...

How fun. My favorite candy is Bottle Caps. They are so hard to find these days.

Angela Schofield said...

I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.

Spring cleaning
End of lease cleaning sutherland shire

Blog Widget by LinkWithin