Monday, March 23, 2009

Oldie but a Goodie

Over the weekend I watched this movie, UNTAMED HEART, although this wasn't my first time watching it, I was a little fuzzy on the details. My husband remembered more of the story then I did because he yelled out: "Baboon Heart" and that helped trigger more of the story line.

This movie was really cute...I thought very comparable to Twilight. Sweet sensitive guy secretly loves lonely awkward girl and she realizes he is the one for her after he saves her from some very scary thugs. Since watching the movie I haven't stopped thinking about it and its sweet message: Just love the person your with, As they are.

I am going to work on this with the people I love in my life.

4 comments:

A & E said...

there's nothing better than christian slater. seriously. love that show. just watched it a few weeks ago.

Ella said...

I have never seen it. Do you have it? It looks cute! I think that that is very good advise to love the one your with for who they are and to add to that they will love you for who you are.

Kristen Shumway said...

wise advice. then when we all die, your life will be your own happy-ending romantic movie! beijos.

Fahrenheit 350° said...

I'll tell you what I love: vacation. Everything seems easier and nicer on vacation.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin