Thursday, October 1, 2009

Witches and Wizards

Nights are chilly, fall leaves, homework, college football, pumpkins: You know what time of year it is....Halloween! How I love thee Halloween, let me count the ways. Kitty and I are kicking off a weeks worth of posts dedicated to making this Halloween happier than its ever been.

To get things started we are making Wizard hats. What's not to love about a friendly wizard, Harry Potter? My boys loved making their wizardly hats and have enjoyed wearing them around the house waving and castle spells.
Supplies were found around town at local craft and party stores. I found their hats at Partyland for $3.99. Pipe cleaners, pom pom balls, googly eyes, and various what-nots all made it on the hats.

Halloween supplies were attached with a hot glue. Please assist smaller children with glue gun.
Any wizards living at your house?
 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin