Wednesday, August 11, 2010

33 Weeks


My sweet friend Ella offered some weeks ago to take some pregnancy shots of me. Since this is my third baby and I don't think I have one single photo of myself pregnant, I took her up on the offer. I don't have any idea why I don't have pregnancy photos, other than simply, I am the photographer in the family and I am the one behind the camera.



We met in the middle of our two little Townes at on old, totally cool, abandon house. It was a relaxing setting with the wind blowing and the sun setting. After a few shots I eased into it. With only 7 weeks to go I really need to get the after burners going on all my projects: quilts, nursery, clothes and other essentials.

I just keep telling myself with this hot summer weather....hey, the Mormon Pioneers did it, why can't I!!

9 comments:

Ella said...

Thanks for letting take pics of you! You did all the work! Plus it was fun! You make such a cute pregnant lady, it looks good on you!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

You are adorable pregnant, Pamela!

ps. How'd your test drive go? Fun, right?! We loved it!

Karlie said...

Very Cute!

tammy said...

So, so cute! You really are getting close!

Thimbleanna said...

Awww, you look so cute! Those pictures will be a really fun keepsake!

Kalli said...

you look so great Pamela! I love that shirt!

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

These are so pretty! I love that one of you in the window. Great job, Ella!

amy smart said...

These pictures are so beautiful! I never looked this pretty when I was pregnant. Maybe that is why I don't have any decent pregnancy pictures. I wish I did, but there's no turning back now!

Unknown said...

You look amazing! I am wearing that same dress right now!! I love it and want to live in it. Love it with the cute sleeves!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin