Tuesday, October 19, 2010

2 Weeks Old


Baby Henry is 2 weeks old today. Hard to image, my husband was racing me to the Hospital at 3, in the morning, 2 weeks ago to have a baby we had been waiting for so long to arrive. I went into labor at 1:45 a.m. and had him at 3:43 a.m. Not Bad!! When he was finally ready to come he made a speedy appearance.

I am recovering better than expected. I have been pampered, spoiled and coddled by my Mom, family, friends and neighbors and it has made all the difference. I knew the third time around would be harder and more challenging than ever and really feel blessed and loved by those around me who have felt inspired to help. Thank You.

My boys have been so adorable. They just love on him all day. Because we hadn't decided on a name and called him Baby for a long nine months, the name has kinda stuck and it is sweet to hear the boys call him Baby.

Thank You everyone for you well wishes and happy Autumn.

5 comments:

Ella said...

Oh How sweet! I love how they call him Baby! That's what Taylor calls Olivia! I can't believe its been two whole weeks! I'm so sorry I have not been over! This cough just will not go away!

Barb said...

What a cutie and how lucky you are...enjoy this time, it goes way to fast.

Camille said...

He is honestly just perfect, Pamela! Time goes by way too fast! Enjoy every moment!

Frieda Loves Bread said...

Hi! Just found you on the Hive...congratulations on your new baby! I'm adding you to my reader so I can catch up on all your posts ~ take it easy and enjoy being a mom!

Sue said...

Thanks for the visit and entering the giveaway! You have a great blog here! I'm going to look around some more:)
More importantly, congrats on your precious new baby boy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin