Friday, April 29, 2011

Quilt Market Meet-up

Quilt Market this year is in Salt Lake City. The last time it was in Salt Lake I had the opportunity with a friend to gawk, squeal, crush and more while visiting all the vendors booths. My favorite was Anna Griffith, they were giving away lovely souvenir bags and American Jane which was all decked out like a little house!

Blogger\
This year during Quilt Market some great quilt bloggers, Amy and Calli are hosting a Quilt Market Meetup!!
I think it is such a fabulous idea and going to be so much fun. They sold out of tickets in no time, but I will take pictures and fill you in on all the details.


1 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

You're going to have so much fun! I so wish I could have been there, but I have another commitment that night. I can't wait to see your report!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin