Monday, October 3, 2011

Sewing Summit ~ I'm Going!

The Sewing Summit

Yippee! This weekend in SLC Amy and Erin are hosting a fantastic Sewing and Blogging Conference. I originally learned about the conference back in March and have been wanting to attend. The teachers and classes will be phenomenal and I can't wait to meet IRL some amazing sewists/quilters.

Part of the reason I am attending is I will be a Brand Ambassador for a lovely Mother/ Daughter business from North Carolina: American Grown/NearSea Naturals .

They are an organic based company and specialize in organic knits and woven fabrics as well as organic notions, I especially fell in love with their wool battling. For a long time I have wanted to try my hand at organic quilting materials and American Grown is just the company to get me started. Go check them out!
Speaking of the conference...I am just a little nervous to attend. This is my first major blogging conference and luckily, I have a few friends who are attending which will make it easier. I just don't know quite what to expect being my first time! If your attending please let me know in the comments or an email. I want to meet you!

post signature

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin