Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Local Quilt Show

Last Wednesday night I went to an end of summer quilt show, put on by American Quilting (LQS) with my friend Ella. American Quilting is a great store with amazing quilts and fabric, if you are ever in Orem, Utah you really have to stop by. {They also have a super sale section}. Hard to believe, but they put on an even better quilt show. The show was in the owners beautiful backyard and they served ice cream sundaes to all the guests. I would say there were about 50 quilts in all. I submitted three quilts, myself. Ella's hexagon quilt was hanging from the roof of the home, in a place of honour, it looked beautiful hanging there.
Here is me with my propeller quilt. Can you see my adorable strawberry bag? Ella made it for me {for my b-day}.
A few more photos of the night.
There was even a quilt with the same propeller block as mine. This quilt was baby size and had a nautical theme. The quilter even put little yo-yos in the center black. I just loved it, perfect for a little boy!
 post signature

4 comments:

Lucy | Charm About You said...

They all look so beautiful hanging there! I particularly love that hexagon quilt, it's divine!
Lucy
xxx
http://charmaboutyou.blogspot.com

Barb said...

Oh....I just loved it, thanks!

Ella said...

I wish there were more of these events, it was very fun!!! I could look at quilts all day!!!

lavender said...

Beautify your house with using the services of Best Cleaning Company in Dubai and experience an elite lifestyle.
Cleaning company in Dubai
Part time maids in Dubai
Best Cleaning Company Dubai

Blog Widget by LinkWithin