Wednesday, June 22, 2011

4th of July Sparkler Treat ~ Mid Week Munchies

With the Fourth of July, right around the corner, I thought I would share this super patriot rice krispie sparkler! My Mom made them for the boys for Memorial Day and we loved them so much we've made them again for the 4th!


They are super easy, all you need is:
A batch of oh, so yummy Rice Krispies
a star cookie cutter
a skewer
white chocolate and sprinkles
a little American Flag
Before you know it...the kids will be waving these treats as "God Bless America" plays in the background.

3 comments:

Beth@seasonsofhome said...

Those are awesome. Good idea!

Inspired by eRecipeCards said...

Just wandered into your blog... you deserve to have 200 followers!

Angela Schofield said...

Share great information about your blog , That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. Blog really helpful for me. Thanks for share your blog here.

carpet steam cleaning Sydney
End of lease cleaning Surry hills

Blog Widget by LinkWithin