Monday, June 6, 2011

Quilt Market Fun-0-Rama!!

Quilt Market came to Salt Lake City last month and I was lucky enough to be able to attend. Four years ago, it came for the first time to Salt Lake and I had an amazing experience. This year I knew what I was in for and Quilt Market did not disappoint!! I took lots of pictures, bought home lots of loot and got inspired for months worth of quilting and creativity.

Here are some of the lucky take-homes I snagged. The ewww-ing and ahhh-ing that must begin. I love little take-homes!!! Magazines, fabric collections, buttons, fabric, little patterns, inspiration and more.

Cute, cute, cross stitch from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery!

 Sarah Jane Studios New Fabric Collections ~ she's from right here in Utah!!

Photos and more to come all about Quilt Market!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin