Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Quilt Market Fun-0-Rama and more!!

I recently got a smart phone and have a fun little app called Instagram! It alters your photos in fun little ways and I love it!! (high pitched at the end) I used my phone to take all my pictures of Quilt Market. So take a peek and enjoy.


 The owner of Pine Needles here in Ut, had a booth with her ah-mazing quilts.
 Moda Booth(s) was ginormous! It was set up like a county fair. I love it!!
 New line of paper doll fabric!!
 Pam Kitty Morning booth ~ strawberry a-go-go!!
 Crabapple Hill Studios ~ there booth was breathtaking. My favorite!!
 The famous Fabric Tree.
Sarah Jane Studios ~ another Utah designer.

Quilt Market is creatively overwhelming. You just fall in love and think things can be any better and then you turn the corner and your blown away all over again. Thank goodness Quilt Market will be back again in Salt Lake City. I heard again in 4 years, hopefully sooner.

1 comments:

Stacy Henrie said...

Love those pictures - looks like it was a way fun event. If only I could sew - sigh. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin