Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Design, Still Me!

Happy Friday, Everyone!! Notice anything different? French Knots just got a beautiful redesign by the amazing and talented Sharon of Redbud Designs.

I think it all began when I was pregnant last fall, I was craving a new, fun, fresh look for French Knots. But with a new baby, I had other more pressing matters on my mind. At the begining of the year, I started asking fellow bloggers for recommendations for blog designers, Amy recommended Redbud Designs and that was the best decision of ever made.

Sharon was wonderful to work with. She is creative, thoughtful and patient. She is very busy (with two little ones of her own) but I always felt like I had her full creative attention!!

Take a look around. Up at the Menu bar you can scroll through and see my Quilts, Munchie Posts and something NEW Embroidery. I hope to showcase more of my embroidery talents and adventures.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think? Don't you love it? French Knots is my little space where I share my passions: Family, Quilts, Crafts and Food. Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO,


post signature
Blog Widget by LinkWithin