Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hot Potato Salad in Tahoe


While in Tahoe I thought I would re-share a recipe I posted last summer. In Tahoe we always have a rib night, my brother-in-law Rob works magic with ribs, and this salad will definitely be making it on the table for rib night!! Hot Potato Salad is the most yummy, delicious, second helping potato salad you will ever eat. Not to mention everyone will love you if you make it and think you are the best cook around. For the entire recipe and pictures click here. Did I mention it has sausage in it?? Oh, Yeah!

3 comments:

Ella said...

That sounds so good with the bacon in it! I will have to try this! Thanks for sharing.

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

That looks so good! Going to check out the recipe now :)

Unknown said...

sounds wonderful~ I'm always looking for a new potato salad

Blog Widget by LinkWithin