Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Before I was married, when I lived in Salt Lake I lived a stones throw from Cummins Studio Chocolates, and on more than one occasion I would drop in for their famous chocolate covered strawberries. The were always big, sweet and beautiful. We even had them at our wedding!!!

After a few years I wised up and started making my own. They may not be as beautiful, but they are easy on the bank account and you can eat twice as many!!



Dipping Strawberries is as easy as 1,2,3: FIRST: clean and dry all your berries SECOND: melt your chocolate - I use my favoarite chocolate chips and melt in the microwave THIRD: dip strawberries in chocolate.



steps 4, 5,6 are as follows: Place strawberries on tin foil or wax paper allow chocolate to set. Sprinkle berries with festive color. Eat and enjoy.

4 comments:

Elozia Marie said...

Those look so yummy!

Ella said...

Those do look good! Do you have some left over? If so I on my way.Dang I knew you were up to something today, I should have stopped by! DARN.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Chocolate dipped berries are one of my favourites!

Cathy said...

Oooh... what a great idea, and even do-able on Weight Watchers. Found your blog through One Pretty Thing - Hi! Cathy from Murray, UT (come visit my blog and why not come visit us a Wheeler Farm next spring for one of your Friday field trips?)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin