Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Decorating




I really enjoy decorating for February. I probably have more valentine decorations then most, and because my friends and family know how much I love it; they give me valentine-ish presents all through the year. I am very lucky.


I bought this fun promise sign at my first boutique 7 years ago. Jeanette invited me to go to Art Market with her and I have been enjoying handmade boutiques ever since.

If you don't have any Valentine Decorations yet, don't fret. Find some extra pennies and treat yourself to a little something special this February.

4 comments:

Ella said...

I love coming to your house when there is a holiday, you always have such cute decorations, they are so fun to look at because they are so unique. Keep up the good works!

Unknown said...

what great decorations! I love Valentines Day decor too -partially bc it matches my house so well, lol!

Jenny said...

You have a wonderful blog! You've just reminded me to take out my Valentine decor...thanks!

AJLinBoston said...

I just came across your blog, what pretty background!

And these Valentine decorations are beautiful, I love the "promise" one.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin