Thursday, February 5, 2009
1. Funny Conversation: make a funny sentence using Valentine Conversation Hearts.
2. Balloon Cupid: have each kid blow up a small balloon, then have them draw Cupid's face on the front, glue on paper wings and they have their own cupid to take home.
3. Bubble Gum Blowing Contest! I thought this would be fun if it went in rounds.
4. Valentine Book: Read the kids a story about Valentine's Day.
5. How many? Have a large glass jar filled with candy and have each table guess the number of candies inside, the table closest wins a prize.
These are just some simple party ideas that are age appropriate for 6-7 year olds.